Sunday, February 10, 2008

Who's that girl.....


Another old photo scrapped for a weekly challenge. Not allowed to use flowers or bling again this week and had to use striped or paisley pp - so I used sheet of Kaisercraft pp and some scrap cardstock and my pen. I am still on Chook Scraps Survivor Island and round 2 suits me - FLOWERS!!! but no patterned paper.

It has been a very quiet weekend, mum's taxi hasn't been too much in demand yet I really haven't got a lot done. And I am happy with that. I need to have that quiet time to recharge and just hang out with the kids. My office/scraproom is one of the smallest rooms in the house but we seem to gravitate there - the girls on John's and my computers and me at my scrap desk. Sean's room is next door - so there are alway interjections from the peanut gallery!

Tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

Vesna said...

Hi Karen,

Beautiful LO.
Glad to hear that you have had some you time, we all need that at times.

Have a great week
Vesna
x

wendy treseder said...

Hi Karen,

Love the little birdy on that page.

Funny how the family all seem to gravitate together, mine tend to do that a bit too. I love them dearly, but I love time for me too.

Happy to see that Em has gone back to school and enjoying it.
See you soon
Wx