Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been tagged, again....

I've been chased everywhere this week...lol.

I've been tagged by Jen this time.
The rules are: Pick up the nearest book, turn to page 123 and copy down the 5th sentence on that page and the 3 following sentences. Now tag at least 5 other people. Sounds easy - now wheres my book?

"The Ferrari was important; not a brand new one, which I suspect, using his mother's social barometer, he sensed would be not altogether in good taste, but a Dino, a machine which empitomised Enzo Ferarri's genius before he compromised his engineering soul and started building cards for rich, coke-snifing hairdressers, advertising men and the new breed of Wall Streeet bratocracy.
As Damon grew into his late teens he lost the ambition to be a doctor. While, if he applied himself, he certainly had the brains for medical school, he may have known that his body would let him down."

This is from April Fools Day - by Bryce Courtenay. He writes the longest sentences around. I have known Bryce for many years, I worked for George Patterson Bates - one of Australia's largest and oldest advertising agencies and he was the Creative Director of the Sydney Office. This book tell about his family's life with Damon , a haemopheliac.

I tag Vesna, Connie, Amy, Ingeborg and Karen

No comments: