Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where has this week gone?...

Seems no time since last weekend. It has been a stressful week - after being in incredible unexplained stomach/pelvic pain for a few days - ended up yesterday with my whole day being taken up with doctor's visits, ultrasound, CT scans. And if I get asked one more time if I could be pregnant I will scream! But then maybe I should be flattered that they think I am much younger....lol. My mother offered to come with me but I chose to go by myself. The sitting around, delays with the reporting finally took its toll once I got back to doctors and I fell apart. Luckily I had time to go and get a latte from Macca's next door - maybe it was just caffiene deprivation and not having eaten much for a few days. Luckily the results showed up a problem that a week or two on 2 antibiotics should fix. We were all very relieved.

During this I still managed to do my Battle of the Scrappers layout for 3 Angels. This weeks cryptic clues translated to white, black or brown cardstock, green papers, green or natural embellies, nature photos.


Materials used: Prisma cardstock, PP, blings, wooden flourishes - Kaisercraft, Green Tara flowers, skeleton leaves, American Craft and CM letters.

1 comment:

Vesna said...

I hope you are starting to feel better Kaz.

Love that LO. And good luck making it through to round 3 on SYTYCS.

Vesna
x