Its been a busy year. During 2009 :-
- I farewelled my mother in law Bessie, and Sarah's mother Toni, Lydia and Jen - and I miss them all
- We emptied my MIL's house
- We moved house after 5 years - packing and moving 2 houses in one year - not recommended.
- Em tried to return to her old school
- Em said goodbye to Molly and Nat, her rats
- My income reduced - but my blood pressure hasn't!
- My creative mojo went missing
- We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary
- Bec represented Australia at the Oceania Championships
- Emily and Bec went to the school formal
- We LOVE the new house (and I love that over 20 cubic metres of rubbish didn't come with us)
- Em turned 16 - and now has Abi and Ziva the rats
- Bec and Sarah both turned 18 - and neither have their P's yet even though they both have cars!
- Sean turned 20 - and now has a new car to play with
- Em completed year 9 and is much happier thanks to Alison
- Bec passed her VCE and is wants to go to Deakin University
- Sarah passed her VCE too and wants to do a science degree at Melbourne Uni
- Sean has almost completed his course.
- Em has been accepted into a Cert II in Animal Studies at Victoria University - this will be done at the RSPCA in Burwood.
- We have a new nephew - Lachlan
- John now has 3 grandchildren with the addition of Arabella and Emma and appreciated Kate's comment on what a lovely big family we now have at our Christmas gathering - and is so happy their relationship is now so good.
And for me - most of the time just taking life a day at a time was about all I could manage.....
Let's see what 2010 has in store for us.