Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our new little angel...






Meet Lachlan Robert Maxwell Hawting born last Friday at Newcastle Private. 3.27k and 51cm long. The guy with the big grin is my baby brother Peter who has waited a long time to have his own little footy mate. No doubt the Essendon jumper has already been bought. Stephanie is doing well. Can't wait until they get home for a cuddle.
The last week has been a write off - bacterial gastroenteritis or food poisoning. Pro-biotic drinks are supposed to fill your stomach with good bacteria - this one did exactly the opposite. For 4 days I had 40C temperatures, a permanent booking on the loo, total dehydration and lost 4 kg. I haven't been at work for over a week and been too sick to enjoy the time off. I am pleased to report that I have missed absolutely nothing on Days of our Lives since I last watched it 15 years ago. Just can't figure out why they keep looking younger!
I have made a new recipe file - I used a Martha Stewart flip photo album and the recipes will slide in the plastic pockets to keep them clean. Maybe oneday I might even cook....

By the way did I tell you - I'm an AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!





No comments: