Sunday, January 25, 2009

January has nearly gone...

And I haven't posted since the first...


Em and her friends have been to Luna Park and had such a fun time. I dropped them off and went into the office to have a cuppa with Euan. They all got matching tattoos and Em was quite disappointed when hers finally washed off.


Bec has been working, training and had a brilliant skating seminar with Jodie Johnson-Garufo - a fantastic coach and former coach of Skate Australia - our World's precision team. Her team has been selected to skate for Australia at the Oceania Championships to be held in Melbourne in July.

I managed to get a few layouts done for a cyber crop at Chookscraps



Last Friday I spent the morning in hospital for tests as there were some disturbing signs on my last CT scan and my doctor suspected that I may have cancer - the good news is that all is fine and nothing a few (well quite a few really...) kilos off and a total diet change can't keep under control. I just have to be reviewed every two years now. I have to now get my achilles tendonitis (probably Nintendo-itis) and arthritis under control so I can go back to exercising properly again.

A big happy 40th tomorrow to Jen and a happy 20th to Sean T.

2 comments:

Vesna said...

Hi Kaz,

Looks like Em had a ball at Luna Park.

A really big congrats to Bec and her team for being selected. Good luck girls.

Loving your LOs too, glad to see you have had a chance to sit down and get some done.

Glad to hear that all is fine, Kaz.

By the way you have also been tagged, check out my blog.

Vesna
x

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Nice work as usual, Kazmak! And ... BTW ... you have been tagged ... read all about it on my blog!
Ingeborg.